DISCLOSURE REQUIRED PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT OF 2010
CPG International Inc. (“CPG”) is committed to working with suppliers who do not engage in human trafficking and forced labor. Accordingly, CPG has established the following guidelines when dealing with potential suppliers.
- Verification – CPG may, at its discretion, perform preliminary risk assessments for slavery and human trafficking of suppliers according to a risk based approach based on any suspected or known risks, and country location.
- Auditing – If CPG should identify any suppliers at high risk for slavery or human trafficking, CPG will consider appropriate actions to take with respect to such supplier. Such actions may include an on-site audit to determine if such suppliers are engaging in any slavery or human trafficking. CPG will determine at the time of such audit whether the audit will be unannounced, and will be conducted by CPG, or its designee or an independent third party.
- Certification – CPG’s commitment to ensuring that its supply chain is maintained in a socially responsible way includes, among other things, an expectation that direct suppliers not engage in human trafficking and slavery to produce the products they provide to CPG. To monitor compliance with its expectations, CPG encourages suppliers to sign a written certification that they will comply with applicable laws regarding slavery and human trafficking in connection with the production of products they supply to CPG.
- Internal Accountability – All employees and contractors of CPG are expected to comply with all laws, including laws addressing slavery and human trafficking. Failure to adhere to the applicable laws may result in disciplinary action up to and including discharge and termination by CPG.
- Procurement Training – CPG is currently reviewing various training materials which include mitigation of risks of slavery and human trafficking within the supply chain. CPG intends to make such materials available to employees who are responsible for supply chain management.